Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 03:18:14 -0400
I got a call from a local humane society to come pick up a couple of
ferrets that had been dropped off last week.  They came in on two different
days and were found in two different towns.  They both seem healthy
although a bit thin and have rough dry coats.

The cinnamon female has already been spoken for but I need to find a home
for the little blaze female shown in the picture below.
http://www2.suite224.net/~ncfs1997/pics/rescue2.jpg

She is approxamately 1.5 to 2 years of age.  Spayed and descented from what
I can tell.  Sweet tempered seems to get along with other ferrets loves
dryer tubes and loves to harass my cats.

If you live within driving distance of the extreme N.E corner of Ohio and
are interested in adopting her, email me at [log in to unmask] or

--
Bev Fox
Foxglove Ferrets