From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:30:05 -0500
Hi Again Everyone!
Funny that I never post - but this time I'm posting twice :)

Okay, fellow NYers - this is my dilema: Emma is due for her yearly
distemper and rabies vaccinations (Simba's due in August).  I just moved to
NYC and found a vet I really dig at the Animal Medical Center but I called
and it's a little expensive ($24 for each vaccine - which is great price
wise) but it costs $96 just for the "exotic" doctor's visit!  (don't know
yet if I have to pay that twice since my other vet administered the vac's
separately?) Anyway, does anyone know of another vet/animal center/hospital
preferrably located on the Upper West Side that you have gone too and would
highly recommend?  I'd like to have some options to choose from......
Thanks so much for your help!!!!

Isabelle, Simba (the Happy Dancer) and Emma (the Toe Shark)