From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:06:52 -0500
Hi all,
Well, we cleaned tonight--Thursday nights are our weekly shelter
get-together cleaning night.  We had Kelly, Bruce, Susan, Andrew and Eric
show up and we had the place spotless in about an hour.  The boys washed
and dried litter pans and the girls cleaned the cages and changed laundry
and washed water bottles.  We all shared pizza and subs afterwards and
talked about ferrets and stuff....

There's always room for more.  So if you feel like joining a bunch of nutty
ferret lovers and help out at the same time, come on over.  We do this
every Thursday night beginning at approximately 5:30 p.m.  There's always
something to do, so don't feel as though you can't be put to use.  We have
brochures to fold, and paperwork to file, and calls to make, etc.  if you
aren't into the poopie-thing.

Just a reminder that our annual shelter open house is scheduled for Sunday,
November 12th from 11-4.  We'll have lots of good food to munch on and lots
of neat ferret lovers on hand.  You'll have the chance to meet us, meet the
ferrets, and see the shelter set-up etc.  We hope you'll take the time to
stop in and visit.  We'll have a door prize and some neat ferret stuff for
sale too.  It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas and what
better place to purchase something special for that ferret lover on your
list!  Proceeds benefit the shelter ferrets, too, so it's for a good cause.

If you need more info, you can either email or call!  Hope to see you soon.

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom
Tel:  603-539-5631