From:
"ROSA MA. OCHOA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:07:16 -0500
hi all!
To everyone who read the article posted "about animal atrocities", I
thought my duty was to answer it for everyone to read it, so that for those
who have never been in M=E9xico do not get the completely wrong idea!!.

I am mexican and breed ferrets and I am an old menber of FML.  What this
lady mentions is quite true!!!, fortunately the worst things that she
mentions only happen in quite forgotten places and YES there is still a lot
education to give to the people about taking care of the animals.  I think
most of them are more concerned about their own survival, because all the
poverty that we have.  Anyway I just wanted to clear up that it is nos as
bad as she says and I am enclising the mail that I sent to her personally.

I am glad that at least after all the terrible description you have made,
you dedicated two lines to say that there is good people too!!!  I am sorry
you have not seen the positive part too!!

I am afraid I can not thank you for discrediting my country that much!!  I
agree with what you said, must of that happens.  But also are good thinks
worth to mention in more than two lines!!!

I am an old member of FML and breed ferrets.  I am mexican and live in
Mexico city and what you mentioned is true, but as I said, there are also
very very good things that you just skip and you just focused in the
negative ones.  ALL COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR BAD AND GOOD THINGS, PLEASE DO
NOT BE SO BIASED!!!

Rosa Ma. Ochoa