From:
"Carol A. Dworkowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 08:46:34 EDT
I love my large four complete floors SuperPet cage!  I only use the two
lower levels for my business of three, reserving the upper two levels for
separating at treat time and in case of illness or injury (neither of
which has happened yet, thank god!).

I have the 16 " custom commode litter pans from For Ferrets Only and they
fit through the large doors without any problem; but I must admit the side
doors could be a bit larger. :-)

I left a connecting tube between the two bottom levels; but went to ramps
in the top two since it might be used in times of illness.  I use corner
shelves to rise the ramps so that the angle is not as steep, the steepness
of the angle was the cause of the slippery effect, I believe.

The parts can be removed for cleaning, so the clean-up is very thorough;
but it is time consuming.  I only do a take-apart cleaning about once a
month.  It is a luxury that ferret owners with a larger business might not
be able to indulge.

Love my cage and so do the fuzzies--guess 'one man/fuzzy's meat is another
man/fuzzy's poison' as the old adage goes. ;-)

Carol