From:
Timothea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:12:56 -0400
I'd just like to thank everyone for responding to my post yesterday.  When
I saw how crazy my fuzzie went I knew that the clerk had to be wrong.  The
sad thing is she had a ferret of her own and that is how she trained it,
that's why I didn't question her at first.

Another clerk in the same store was training by spraying bitter apple all
over a towel and when they were nippy she would cover her hands with the
towel and hold them.  This seems better, the ferret did not look to be in
pain.  It's sad that you cannot trust pet shop clerks.

Timmie