From:
Chris Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:48:14 -0700
It has not been a great weekend for those of us in the San Diego area.
Pat Wright's Daisy crossed the bridge Sat night.  My first memories of
joining Ferrets Anonymous (somewhere over 5 years ago, don't remember
the exact time) was meeting calm, cool, and dignified Daisy.  Daisy was
a great ferret ambassador.  Anyone could hold Daisy and Daisy would not
attempt to leave.  I had the pleasure several years ago of walking with
Daisy at the Ferret Freedom walk in Balboa Park.  Daisy thought that every
tree had to be inspected, so we found ourselves at the back of the line.

Hug your ferrets today in Daisy's memory.  Please do something to help
legalize ferrets in California!

For those of you wanting to view the Ferrets Anonymous website
http://www.ferretsanon.com

Chris Kibler
Ferrets Anonymous San Diego East County Coordinator