From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:18:54 PDT
Thank you everyone for looking out for our ferret Misty who was lost the
other day in Boston.  It turns out that she somehow snuck by my husband
and got into the attic of our house.  Somehow she managed not to fall into
the many holes in the attic floor.  Instead she found the (almost) perfect
ferret bed in a little space in the floor that had some cushy insulation.
She is fine but thank goodness we found her because it was 90oF and hot up
there.  I was so devastated to lose her and now I couldn't be happier.

Adrienne