From:
Trish Bartolovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:58:40 -0700
I have just gotten off the phone with Quality Cage Kennels, they were
extreamly understanding of our loss and are working with us to help ensure
that this tradigy is not repeated.

They will be adding extra closure hooks to all new kennels.  As well they
are going to do resurch into a different type of closure hook altogather.

While all this can never bring baby back, it is for us very comforting that
Quality Cage is going to do everything they possibly can to make sure that
this never happens again.  For all the people who have sent us so many
cards and tears.  Your kindness knows no bounds.  We Thank you.

Since the one thing we ferret owners are never short of is ideas, how about
a couple suggestions of closures that would help to better secure kennels.

Trish