Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:02:56 -0400
Jennifer,

As to studies on colloidal silver, I've posted at least twenty references
to studies done on silver to this list in the past two or so years.  WHen
I ask people to "check the archives" for them, I'm doing that because:

1) They are already in there, at great length, and it took me a long time
   to research them, and

2) I doubt most people would want me to post twenty references to this
   list all OVER again.

The information is in the archives, though, with full citations ..  a
simple archive search will find it for you.  (I might have posted it from
my old account ... [log in to unmask]).

BTW, you mentioned leaches.  Interestingly enough, yes, they ARE still
using leaches in medical treatments today!  Among other thing, they are
used to remove pooled blood from contusions and other injuries where
surgery would be more of a risk.  Silver is also used extensively in burn
wards of hospitals today to heal infections, and was used in EVERY hospital
in the U.S. at the turn of the century.

Odds are, your ancestors (if they were here then) were treated with
colloidal silver at some point (or many points!) during their lives. :->
I know mine were; my mother and father both remember when doctors used to
carry colloidal silver in their medicine bags and mix it and prescribe it
right at the patient's bedside. :->

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483

[Moderator's note: I agree, Ela, we don't want to go through it again :-)
It's been a good debate this time around which hasn't turned nasty.  And
some people who were not aware of the issues have learned things to help
them form their own opinions.  Time to move on till next time :-)  BIG]