From:
J Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:22:03 -0400
I reread what I wrote below and was almost horrified!  I thought I was
making a clear statement that the original claims were so unbelievable
that they made no sense.  Today I'm concerned it might be read differently.
To put it bluntly, I think the original claims go far beyond careless
reporting and casual mistakes.  MC's response today makes it clear how
many "inconsistencies" there really were in the original report.  I think
Charleen Schuster has some very serious explaining to do!