Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:25:14 -0700
Judith White wrote:
>I'm sure this was announced on an FML I missed, so I'll apologize for
>asking again... does anyone know what happened to the Not Wild, Just
>Crazy site?  I like to visit every couple of months or so and have a
>good laugh over all the new comic strips that Jen has posted.  Now I'm
>being told that the site doesn't exist.  Could someone e-mail me Jen's
>whereabouts?

Judith...it still exists and is just as funny as ever.  The site hasn't
changed.  Here is the address:

http://www.notwildjustcrazy.com

I too wish she could pen more strips.  I love her three trouble makers!

For our ferrets!

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)