From:
Kalaine Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:40:11 PDT
Hello,
My name is Kalaine and I have two 2.5 yr old female fuzzies Jezzy and Taz.
I post every once in a while.  The girl are doing well, but I have a cold,
so I am trying to avoid too much contact w/ them.  I have washed my hands a
billion times.

This past x-mas the girls came down w/ ECE.  It was a very expensive
experience.  I tried to find Insurance for the girls, but no one I saw
covered ferrets.

I was excited to see the post about Pet Care Plus.  I went to the website,
and it looks like they cover every type of pet.  I sent them an e-mail just
to be sure (I'm waiting for the reply).  I get nervous when it comes to
spending money.  I don't have a lot, and I am trying to build up a ferret
emergency account for the girls.  I don't want to spend their money
foolishly.  So, I went to the Better Business Bureau website to see what
they had to say about the Pet Care Plus Company.

The Bureau's website said they tried contacting Pet Care twice to find out
more about their business, but Pet Care Plus has not responded to them.
The thing I found most interesting is how they have the company listed.
It is listed as a Boarding Company, and says nothing about Pet Insurance
or Benefits.

The website for Pet Care looks great, and the benefits look good (if in
fact little fuzzies are covered); however, I think I am going to do more
research before I send them any money.  I will keep everyone informed as I
get the information.  It would be wonderful if they are legit.

Dooks to all,
Kalaine, Taz-arina (bra loving girl), and Jezzy-belle(war-dance queen)