From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:52:01 -0500
1. Dear Sandee: My Grandson (Godson) Donald asked me to ask you to look
for his beloved ferret "Tootles", who went to the Rainbow Bridge about a
year ago.  He might be with my beloved Scruffy.  He would like Tootles to
know that he still loves him and misses him, and Donald would like to know
how he is doing and what are his favorite activities.  Donald looks forward
to an answer at your earliest convience, because he knows just how busy you
are, Sandee.  Donald sits with me and reads the FML and he especially likes
Sandee ("What a Loving Ferret she must be to take so much time to help the
newly arrived fuzzies."--Donald said).

2. Our condolances to all who have lost the physical presence of their
beloved fuzzies.  You have special places in Heaven because of your love
for God's Special Bundles of Fur, and you will see them again when it is
your turn to leave this physical world and arrive in the Spiritual World
for all eternity.

3. Last week I took some tests, Pulmonary & Nuclear Stress Test (give me
a fuzzy that nips or bites compared to this one).  Passed Pulmonary(Sp?)
but did better with breathing medication added.  Barely got past Just Awful
on the Stress Test.  Dr. informs me of some problem with ticker, so on
6/15/2000 I get to have my Femoral Artery Cut Open, a tube inserted, and
run up to the heart.  Will be out of commission for a few days, but don't
worry, God is not ready for me yet, and the devil is afraid I will take
over, install airconditioning, and turn the place over to all fuzzies, just
to drive the devil further into hades.  God's peace to all, we love you,
and God does too.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family: 8 hooman beans, 14 fantastic fuzzy ferts, 6
comical canines & 2 fabulous felines