From:
nancy parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 00:39:00 -0400
i have 2 new babies since my rumplemintze passed away last week.  i am
having little problems..  they refuse to use the litter box in the cage.
they purposely go on the opposite side.  i even moved the box to the side
they used and then they would still use the opposite side.  i even put 2
boxes in to take up the whole end of the cage and they pushed them away.  i
dont know what to do to solve this.  when they are out of the cage they
pretty much will use the litter box.  but not at all IN the cage.  if
anyone has any suggestions please email me at [log in to unmask]
thank you..

nancy and her 2 new babies, scooter and spencer..
i miss you rumplemintze