From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:31:04 -0400
Hi, everyone,

I don't think Keith or I are particularly worried when we see the "sleep of
the dead" any more, because Kerr Avon and Lady Ayeka do this all the time.
You can carry them off, put them somewhere else, and they stay limp.  Then,
a minute later, you'll get a big yawn and a "what am I doing here?" look.
Interestingly enough, Avon and Ayeka are two really hyper weasels when
they're awake, and Avon has the most stamina in our business.

Much more startling is Ayeka's favorite game: to run up to someone from
behind and pounce on them (or their leg if they're standing).

>I noticed that several FML'ers are also ham radio operators - wonder how
>many of you who are owned by Ferrets are also licensed hams?

Me!

Dooks and 73,
Caity
KU4QD.