From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:59:42 -0000
Hi everyone,
Just did a lengthy post the other day, and maybe said more than need be,
but I wanted to say that my 2 little white girls are doing fine, having fun
getting their noses dirty in the digging box...and daddy thought of better
names for these 2 little girls...Aphrael (hope i spelled that right), and
Flute...one in the same...from a David Eddings series...dad knows which
one....

I need to introduce the girls to everyone else, and...that is the other
8... the old boys and the young un's are doing well, but the others who are
1st in the pecking order want to take everyone by the scruff and haul them
off... babies and big girls!  Since i try to give everyone as much play
time as it takes to tire them out, and work a lot, it would be great if all
could play together, i know sometimes that is almost asking the impossible,
but i would welcome suggestions.

Odie goes for his stitches out tomorrow.  He is progressing slowly, but
everyday i see a behaviour that indicates he is on the mend...sooooo happy,
i am...thank you all for keeping him in your prayers....may you all be
blessed.

sincerely donna and the fert confusion