From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 20:31:41 -0700
Okay-I got my box of goods ready to go to the Ferret Friends Disaster
Response and after it's all packed and ready to go-I am not at all
satisfied with it!  I'm sending it anyway because a few things are better
than nothing at all-but I feel a need to do more!  Who knows-maybe it's
because I witnessed the destruction caused by Floyd last year!  Anyway, I
rarely ask my family or friends for anything-but I am going to!  I ran a
copies of Chere's "need list" off and will pass them out to my family and a
few friends!  I will ask them to either purchase an item or two off the
list or to give me the money and I will do it!  Hopefully, I will be able
to send another box soon!!  I CHALLENGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME THING!!!
Imagine a disaster striking your home and no one being able to help you
because they just don't have the supplies!!!  That just ain't right in my
book!  They do so much for so many-it's our turn to help them!!  So get a
buck off your sister-tell your mom to buy a jar of vaseline on her next
trip to the grocery!  Every little bit helps!  JUST DO IT!!!

Also-I am still looking for BAHAMA ferrets?  Any out there?  I will be
there around noon on Friday, June 16th and will have the whole afternoon
free.  Friday night, all day Sat and Sun are booked solid!  This is, after
all, a business trip.  I fly out a 1pm Monday but Monday morning is free!
So if there are Bahama ferrets out there, please get in touch with me!  I'd
love to meet you and add your pictures to my "Ferrets and Their Humans"
photo album!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow