From:
Jennifer Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 10:33:53 -0400
I recently got a new kitten, I have been introdcing my five ferrets to him
one at a time over the past two weeks, and everything has been fine.  I
finally let them all out at the same time and two of my girls viciously
attacked the poor thing at seperate times.  The three boys seem perfectly
fine with the kitten.  I put the girls in thier time-out pet carrier and
kept them away from the baby for two more days and tried again.  Well the
same thing happend.  I had to actually pry one of thier mouth's open from
the kitten's neck.  Has anyone seen this before?  We have four more full
grown cats in the house but they are all female.  I am wondering if this
has something to do with the way the male kitten smells.  If nothing works,
I will try and place the kitten in a good home, I think it will be less
stress on all my fur kids.  Thanks for you help.

Jenny