From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 00:22:06 EDT
Several people attempted to post warnings to the FML about the latest
email virus which replicates in part be emailing itself to people in
your Microsoft Outlook address book.  (Windows only... mac folks can
relax... :-))

Now, I don't accept such posts for the FML as a general policy, though
in this case, because it is not even a hoax, I will summarize briefly.
You've probably all heard it already anyhow, but if you receive email
with the subject "I love you" (or, now, another version which has the
subject of "Joke") and which contains an attachment called
 "Love Letter For You.TXT.vbs", don't try to open the attachment!

I won't get into details here if you really need a url for more info
contact me privately please.  Really kinda off-topic ;-)

Thanks to several posters for thinking of warning the FML, including
Peachy <[log in to unmask]> and
Michael Vandine <[log in to unmask]> and
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>

Bill