From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:36:29 -0400
Hello,

Out of the 100 5ml feeding syringes we bought when Bailey was sickest, we
still have 75 left.  I have kept three for myself, and do not need the
rest.  They are plastic, you can take them apart, and they worked well for
Duck Soup but not Chicken Gravy.

If you run a shelter, and would like some of the syringes, please email me
your snail nail address and I will send them to you.  Please only ask for
a max of 10 to start, that way if a lot of people want some, I can spread
them out.  If no one wants any, and 1 person wants them all, I will do
that.

 Thanks,
 Julie