Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:54:29 EDT
From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Dooks all,
Tomorrow I am buying 2 males, 13 week old Marshall ferrets from a girl who
hates them. :(  I am moving fast for fear of what she will do to them.
Currently the litter pan isn't being changed, fed whenever and who knows
what else.  I have not seen these two they were referred to me.  I am
picking them up Thursday.  They are current on their shots (so they say)
I will get proof of that.  If anyone on the FML is interested in adopting
them from me I am asking from an FML member the cost I am paying for them
$100.00 anyone else is paying shelter price $60.00 per ferret, they come
with a four level wire cage with built in pan.  Contact me via email or
phone [log in to unmask] 515-292-1260