Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:19:39 -0400
From:
I must have the smallest ferrets in the world, because one of mine can fit
through the 2 by 1.5 inch mesh baby gate.  (The rest of them just go over).
Since the gate is to keep the dogs confined, not the ferrets, I just
install it at an angle so the ferrets can go through without any effort.

As for rabbits and ferrets - ferrets are predators, nobody goes down the
rabbit hole and shows them how to kill a rabbit, they know how to do it
naturally.  One of my ferrets escaped and killed my bunnies, by "playing"
with them - she bit them in the eyes.  She's never escaped her cage before
or since.  Putting ferrets and bunnies together is just asking for trouble.

My mom came for a visit for a week, and got to play lots with my ferrets.
She asked which was my favorite - I couldn't answer.  There's Paddington,
my little wild one who has now been tamed.  She spent two months in the
pound after being dropped off on Christmas Eve, but now she is the happiest
little girl you've ever seen.  There's Luggie, my big old fellow, who's
deaf, but is never startled or grouchy, just always watching, and hoping
for treats.  And Sonnet, once the incarnation of evil, who likes to be
carried around or cuddled in my shirt.  Or Ballad, who won my heart when he
arrived from his previous home by sighing and lying down next to me in bed.
Or fastidious little Haiku, who is kind to everyone and plays with the
little ones.  And Jazz, who once tried to nurse from a male friend and who
is always getting up on everything and into everything and never ever gets
tired.

Finally, I'm looking for a new ferret vet in London, Ontario.  If someone
could make a recommendation to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks -
Wendy and the half dozen crayfish dancers.