Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:26:34 -0700
From:
Hi all
I am still going around checking the little ones to see they are
comfortable and content.  Some are not really happy but that will come when
their humans get here but they are content to wait and the wait we try to
make pleasant.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Princess.  She waz met
by Pepper.  They were very happy to see each other.  There waz a lot of
hugging and rolling around.  Pepper waz very interested in the happenings
at home.  They went over to da Gravy Gourmet and had lunch while they
talked.  They talked for quite some time so there must have been a lot of
gossip to catch up on.  She said she felt very good and better than she had
in many years.  Old age is such a drag.  She said to tell mommy dat she
luved her bunches and sends lots of kisses and hugs.

I am off to da Otter Slide and I am going to play in da water and slide for
a while.  Besides I need to wash my fur.  Isn't dat what us girls do all da
time.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee