Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:31:28 -0400
From:
"Lisa J. Shortley" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone!
After much thought, my boyfriend and I have decided to move from our home
in Pittsburgh to Las Vegas Nevada.  We plan to make this move September 1,
sooner if we find suitable jobs before that.

Our biggest problem is how to get our 5 ferrets there.  We plan to drive
the 3-day drive and hopefully rent either an RV or a luxury van to do it
so that our guys are as comfortable as possible.

Does anyone have any suggestions on places we can stay, where not to stop
with the babies, or any other suggestions on our move?  I would really
appreciate any input possible!

Feel free to email me privately - [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much!
Lisa and the guys