Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 23:34:39 EDT
From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Good news!  Ginger came sauntering out of her new "hiding spot" this
evening.  4 and a half hours after she'd made her way under the sink (and
god knows where else..she was covered in dust!) she came walking out around
the kitchen counter peeking to see if I was going to scold her or not.  We
checked her over, and no scratches, blood, and nothing seemed to be broken
and she wasn't in any pain that we could see.  Just REALLY dirty!  So after
her bath, and a bit of food, she is ready for bed (and so am I!)

-Sarah,
Ginger "Is that a toe?" and Max "Don't even LOOK at me or I'll bite you!!"