From:
From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 07:33:17 -0700
I'm just posting because I have a food related question.  I've been feeding
my 4 ferrets (Isabeau - 2 Yrs; Lars - 4 yrs; Suki - 4yrs; and Nanook -
10yrs) a mixture of Totally Ferret, Pro-Plan Kitten, and Iams Kitten.
THey all have wonderful coats and bright shiney eyes.  But the last time
I went to pick up some Pro-Plan, the Pet store person said that I shouldn't
be doing this because it's too hard on their digestive tracts.  And he
recomended something called "Nutrience"  Any suggestions?  Comments?

Thank You!
Dawn

We look before and after,
and pine for what is not: