From:
Andrea Franzini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 03:22:04 -0500
Greetings all from me and the 10 fuzzy heads.  First of all, I would like
to thank all for their support and letters written to me for my ferret
Pookie whom I wrote about in February with his Calcified tumor.  Pookie
will reach his 2 month mark on April 10th, and as of now, he is doing
wonderful.  He is currently taking Timmy's Tonic (thank you Faith!!) and
essiac and has responded wonderfully!!  He plays excitedly with all his
little sisters and brothers, taking short breaks to rest.  My abandoned
"doorstep" drop off's, Lavern and Shirley, have been accepted into my
family with open arms.  After a full vet check, Shirley turned out to have
just a broken fang and Lavern is in perfect health.  They were accepted
by the other ferrets instantly and are two very sweet kissers.  Whomever
abandoned them at my work's (an animal hospital) doorstep, gave up two very
lucky and precious girls.  Lavern and Shirley will never have to worry
about being unloved again.

Second of all, I would like to address the Baltimore April 15th show.  This
is going to the first show that I am actually showing 2 of my ferrets at!
I'm so excited, but so nervous.  Anyone who would like to mingle there, or
share with me what to expect and any tips or warnings, please write me!
I'm bringing my newly put together digital ferret photo album and camera,
so anyone who would like to share pictures, or have me take pictures of
their fuzzies(I'm a professional studio animal photographer, been at it for
over 3 years)please contact me!  I don't charge for pictures because it's
just a fun thing I enjoy to do, so prep your fuzzies to smile.  See ya's
there.

andrea and da klepto's:
Pookie: "my shaved back is growing back.  it itch's. Timmy's tonic is good!"
Merv: "I'll be at the show."
Lucy: "i'll be there too, I'm teeny tiny"
Dakota: "I'm sick.  Mom's upset. I don't want an x-ray"
Krystal: " I'm a baby, I bite, no one wants me"
Lavern: "kiss kiss kiss, okay, I wanna go eat"
Shirley:" yeah, so I have a funny tooth, I can still pig out"
Skrappy"  love bug"
Cybil"dainty girl"
Razkal"i'm not welcome at the house for playtime anymore. I"m just bad to
the bone"