From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:14:54 -0600
Hey folks just wanted to let everyone know that ferret math has struck me
again.

Went to PetCo the other day, they had just got a shipment of babies in.  I
stuck my hand in the enclosure and this dark sable girl crawled on my hand,
up my arm, got on my shoulder, and whispered take me home.  I explained
to her that I already have 12 ferrets and have no earthly reason to get
another.  She cried, but I was strong.  I couldn't get her off my mind
though, so today, needing to give my mind a much needed break, I went back
and got her.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to introduce Squeeky.... She is about
7 weeks old.  The meeting with all the other ferrets went really well,
except for Charlotte, who hasn't met her yet, because Charlotte doesn't
like babies.  If you want to see her follow this url.
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/5886/squeeky.html

I apologize for the pics, but my web cam is crap.  These will have to do
until I get my film developed.

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,