From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:30:25 -0600
Please say a prayer for my Harley who goes in for insulinoma/exploratory
surgery on Monday, March 13th.  I have total confidence in my vet, it's
just the idea of putting him through the surgery that's making me really
anxious.  Who me, the mom, no I'm not worried--much!  He's doing great
right now on Bob's chicken gravy.  He's my 3-ish, MF, dark sable, slinky
boy, a very handsome dude.  I just hope he recovers like Scooter The Wonder
Ferret!

Sunday I was flipping through the channels on the TV and Wild Wild West was
on, a really old one in black and white, they had a bunch of ferrets in
cages--way too cool!

The shower dance is like the weasel war dance of joy.  You know when you
get out of the shower and have to hop around so you don't get the lick,
lick, chomp!

Mary and The 13 Munchkins