Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 18:19:20 -0700
Hi all

A little buzier today which is not a good thing.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Epsie.  I gave him da
tour of da place showing him all da stuff to do.  He seemed interested in
da Fruit Bar.  Mostly all da stuff dat is not good for him but unlike
earth it does not affect us badly.  We can eat as much as we want with no
ill effect.  He took full advantage of this and ate his fill of almost
everything.  Luckily it never runs out here cause we would be out now.  He
then wondered around meeting some of da little ones and generally exploring
on hiz own to see what he liked best.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he
missed her to and to send hiz luv and lots of kisses.

Two little guys came in together.  They said their names were Marvin and
Claude.  Marvin said he waited around for Claude because he knew he wasn't
well and may soon join him here so they came in together.  They were met by
a whole bunch of ferrets here.  It was quite a crowd.  They were interested
in da gossip and news at home.  Everyone was talking at once so I don't
know if all da news got to everyone.  I couldn't understand anything but
they seemed to and all seemed satified.  They wondered over to da
Ferretvite Festival to party the day away and dance til da sun came up.
Well they didn't do dat but they did close da place.  They both said to
tell their mommy dat they luved her bunches and to send lots of hugs.  Da
rainbow by da way waz Marvin lighting da way for Claude.  He waz just a
little early.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Cash.  He seemed a
little unsure of where he waz but when I explained he soon caught on.  I
show him around da place and explained all da attractions.  He said he waz
interested in everything and didn't know where to start.  He wondered over
to Dirt Mountain to try hiz paw at digging there.  He waz soon digging away
and dirt waz flying everywhere.  He said he should have a den finished and
a series of tunnels to play dug in no time.  He said to send hiz luv to hiz
mommy and also lots of hugs and cuddles.

I am going to take a nap.  Hammock haven here I come.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee