From:
Sara Nugget <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 05:40:34 -0700
Hi Everyone-

This is my first post to the FML, but I have been reading it for awhile and
love it!  I am owned by 8 wonderful, adoring, and beautiful ferrets who
never cease to amaze me.

I just wanted to let everyone know thats pets.com is having a sale on pet
food, and Totally Ferret is 1/3 off, limit 3!  Also, if you go to
www.deal-finder.com, there is a coupon for $15 off any pets.com order,
expiring June 23.  No, I don't work for pets.com, but this is a great deal
that I wanted everyone to benefit from.

Happy Ferreting!!

Barbara and my 8 kids: Francis, George, Rocky, Suzie, Homer, Princess,
Millie, and Buddy