From:
HEATHER NIELSEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:40:26 CDT
Hello, I was a subscriber to the FML a while back ago, and I had to leave
for a while, but now I'm back where I belong.  With all the other fuzzbutt
lovers!

Well, my reason for writing today is to let all of you know that my little
Josie has become a permanent resident to the Rainbow Bridge.  She passed
away on 5-11-00 during complications in surgery for her to be spayed.  She
was a little girl at 10 1/2 months of age, who I adopted from a girl from
norther WI who couldn't take care of her anymore.  She said she bit her
child and she was mean.  Let me tell you a little something, Josie NEVER
bit anyone in my household and I have 3 kids and a husband.  Now, I cant
forget that she LOVED to chase socks, while they were still on your feet
mind you, oh yeh, and the dust mop was the best!  She would chase that
thing and as soon as she caught up to it, she would hop on for a ride.  So,
FYI, I think, that the girl I got her from just could keep up with her and
give her enough attention.  Rest in peice my sweet Josie.

By the way, now that I have dealt with the lost of my little girl, I am
looking for another fuzz butt to chase.  I have 2 now and they are awsome,
but I think they miss thier buddy and I would love to give them another
or 2.

If anyone out there, around WI way, knows of a sweetie who needs a home,
please let me know at... [log in to unmask]

Thank You.

Til next time, try not to get a hairball in your mouth!