From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 02:38:35 -0600
I am sooooo happy tonite!!!!!  My internet service has been down since 3-27
and I've been just stressing about missing out on all the lastest on the
fml.  After 15 techs on the phone and 3 out to my shelter, I'm back on
line.  My apologies to those who e-mailed and didn't get an immediate
response, I was busy being a nervous wreck.

The numbers in the shelter are again growing towards the ceiling as are
the cages that are being stacked up on each other.  We have been busy
with several crises here at the shelter the last few days and I'm going
to write about a couple of them.  but not all in one article as I've got
some reading to catch up on.See ya!

ferretguy