From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:12:40 -0500
It's with a very heavy heart that I post this message to all the FMLers.
This morning, my little Louise, had a seizure and when I rushed her to the
vet, there was nothing they could do.  She was still alive and breathing,
but barely.  The vets were wonderful (they know me and my ferrets very
well), but there was absolutely nothing they could do.  Her liver was so
big, and her skin was yellow from the tumour that had burst inside her.

Her sister, Thelma, crossed the Rainbow Bridge in October of last year,
and she died of the same thing.  Louise just turned 5 this March, and was
bouncing around this morning and last night as if nothing was the matter.
It just tears me up inside when it happens so fast like that, and there is
literally nothing to do.  My poor sweetie had made it through an emergency
scent gland removal, a left adrenalectomy, but not this.

Please give all your fuzzies hugs and kisses.  Her three brothers are
running around unsuccessfully, trying to find their little sister.  Poor
things have no idea where she went.

Take care

Marion