From:
TIM PEDCHENKO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:53:12 -0500
I hope someone can help me.  Bootes hasn't been feeling well for the last
two days or so.  At first he seemed really tired - even let me cuddle him
and he fell asleep - Definitely not like him - he's always on the go.
Yesterday he seemed better - was running around.  Now he just started
chewing on everything & rubbing his face on things.  I checked to see if
any food was stuck in his mouth.  He's not loosing any hair and his stool
seems fine but he has lost a little weight.

Nothing in his environment has changed since Thanksgiving time when ferret
math struck and Baby came home.  Baby & Loki are fine.  My daughters and I
have had a stomach bug within the last two weeks.  Could he have caught it?

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?  My vet here is great with
dogs but hasn't had much experience with ferrets.

Anyone with any idea can email me at [log in to unmask]

Dawn & the ferrets three