Wed, 22 Mar 2000 00:34:55 -0500
Well yet again bad news.  I tried her on some ferretvite and ferretone but
no luck.  She hated it all.  I thank all of you who responded to my plees
for help.  I am still unable to pill her.  And I've got the bite mark to
prove it.  But even after that she still spit it out.  She is one smart
devil.  She ate a little bit this afternoon when I put some Linatone on her
food.  But won't eat anymore.  She is not dehydrated yet but won't drinkk
much.  She will drink after I give her her medicine but that is abou it.
It is almost impossible to force feed her.  She will clench her teeth so
tight I can't get her mouth open.  I try to get it bettween her teeth at
the back but when I do she will shake her head vigerously and spit it out.
I just don't know what to do.  The vet suspects it is ECE but does not know
for sure.  Is there a specific test tthat is done to tell if it exacttly
ECE.  Please Email me with any help at all that can be given with any more
info.  Thank you again.