From:
Rachel McCall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:58:05 -0600
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back, but working nights a sleeping
days kinda screws up my time perception.

I want to thank all the FMLers who got back to me about my vet not
vaccinating my fuzzies because they are "wild animals".

I have found a new vet that is really a ferret vet and we have moved all
our care for them and the cats over.  This is such a relief to know that
she can answer all the questions correctly.

Again, thanks for the responses and concern.

Praying for all the sick furrbutts and those who have crossed the bridge.

Dooks and hugs to all

Sassy and Scratch's hooman, Rachel