From:
fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:55:53 -0800
1. We ferrets need our owner's to see to our welfare in everything.  Our
   resources are restricted since we don't talk/type or drive.
2. We need a well balanced food so we can retain good health and appearance.
3. We need playtime to work off energy, work up an appetite.  Remember, we
   also need supervision, since we get into everything we can.
4. A ferrets hygiene is also important to us.  Nails/ears/shots and hair
   grooming, especially when we shed.
5. Once in awhile, we need a bath.  Guess you owner's don't appreciate how
   we bathe in our drinking water.  Never owned shampoo's.
6. We need medical assistance when we are sick.  A good vet is a must.  We
   appreciate all the time you give in our medical care.
7. Sorry when we poof, but sometimes it's gas or you scared us.  We are
   known to mark spots with odors.
8. We have the right to hide your personal things.  We are sneaky and cute
   and love the smile on our owner's face.
9. We have a right to treats when we are good and listen or use our litter
   box.
10. We have the right to kiss our owner to thank them for their endless
    time in our care and well being. Your all very Special People to us
    ferrets.  Chuckle/Dook/Chuckle/Dook

Fuzzybutts