Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 22:41:39 -0500
With heavy heart I tell you all of our sweet little cinnamon girl, Odessa"s
passing.  She had surgery this morning and her little body was just full of
inoperable tumors.  So please Sandee, have her brother Happy waiting for
her.  She will be the one dragging her sleepy sack with her.  also, if you
can find her a old pot to curl up in.  It was her favorite place to go and
drag her sack into and take a nap.  Tell Happy to take care of his sister
and that we miss them.

Life is short, so love like you've never been hurt and dance with your
babies.....

Linda & Bill & crew
missing, but never forgotten Odessa & Happy