From:
Ann Barzda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:51:17 -0800
I'm looking for information or help on what I can do for my foster ferret.
We took him to the vet today and it seems he has an enlarged heart and
fluid in the lungs.  He just got started on a diuretic.

Any hints?  He's an old guy, who has already been through surgery for
adrenal disease and other things, so he is not a good candidate for more
surgery.  I want to make him comfortable and keep him happy but I don't
want to put him through extreme treatments that may be more unpleasant
and only give him an extra few days to live.

Thanks for any help.

==
Ann Barzda
Hillcrest Ferrets

Come see Shady Hollow's Reo Zorro of Hillcrest!
Gorgeous sable hob ready for the 2000 season.