From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 09:11:16 -0800
Joey's favorite toy was a tiny McDonald stuffed camel, I would look around
the house for Joe when it was time for them to go to bed, and I would find
him curled up on the bathroom mat with his camel...I now have the camel on
my mantel..  I can't stop crying about Joey, I just lost Phoebe and this is
more than I can bear.  His Illness came on so suddenly, it's not fair..I
am angry and sad.  He was only 2, he was a big, healthy ferret, with a big
beautiful mask and very large dark eyes that won me over every time.  Joe
had the best litter box hit rate, he stood up on command for treatsand
these past several months he would come out of his cage inthe morning and
automatically stand up while I was at the computer and wait for treats.  He
LOVED to go out side, walks were his favorite thing to do.  I got Joey a
little over a year ago, under the premise of a gift for Louis, (it was just
ferret math with a title) ;)  Last August or September at the Washington
Ferret games thinly..Joe won first place in one of the races we had, I am
so proud of my little boy and I miss him terribly.  When we first got Joe
he was a bad to the bone biter in less than a month he was mommies sweet
boy..

And to make matters worse, the same day Joey became ill, I noticed a
remarkable amount of hair loss on chandlers tail, I am desperately wanting
to see blackheads..I think I see a few..  June