Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:38:13 -0700
From:
Ryan and Tracy Lant <[log in to unmask]>
Glad I waited for the rest of the story.  Even before I knew you were a
police officer and animal control I applauded you.  I couldn't believe
that someone would march up and take someone's well cared for animals so
obviously they had to be abused.

As for all those people who posted saying lucky you didn't try to come take
their ferrets or you would be full of buck shot, obviously, no one would
try to take their ferrets because they care enough about them to do what
is right.  That is a NO BRAINER!  I really think some people don't think
before they write.

Glad it is all working out well and the ferrets are now being loved and
cared for.  I too, hope that apologies will be forth coming from those who
posted and called you names.  Think before you speak and if it includes
name calling then it really isn't appropriate.  I learned that in
kindergarten....anyone else?

Tracy