Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:31:25 EDT
From:
T Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

I just wanted to send a "thank you" to everyone who responded to me about
my post the other day on "ferret-to-ferret aggression."  All of you
mentioned adrenal problems, and now I am fast on the path to having it
checked out.  I'm worried, but am relieved to at least have an idea of what
may be going on--I also feel very good about the vet I found in my area
(just moved here 3 weeks ago).

On a related note, I joined the FML a little over a year ago.  I mostly
lurk but have posted three times when I have had a problem or concern.
Every time the response has been quick and helpful.  The help has been
greatly appreciated, and the time taken by those of you who respond, and
the concern and care evident in your responses, warms my heart.

Finally, in the midst of this possible adrenal issue I have been reminded
of all the happiness that my fuzzies have brought into my life AND all of
the wonderful humans I have met because of them. :o)  In three states now
I have had contact with dedicated people running shelters and caring vets.
And of course, there has been the FML (minus the "political" postings,
which I avoid!)  Then just last night I spoke to the woman who runs the
Rhode Island ferret association--she was very helpful, we spoke a long
time, and she mentioned I might like to join her and her husband for
outdoor concerts in the park where they take their fuzzies along.  I can
already see a friendship blossoming!

So the point of all of this is, a big THANK YOU to my fuzzies,
ferret-friends, and all of the wonderful people over the past 4 years I've
met because of them.  Ferts and humans alike, you all have added something
special to my life and changed me for the better.

Traci
Parker & Presley