Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:07:59 -0700
From:
Jennifer Halbert <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
It has been a while since I was able to read the FML, I am trying to slowly
get my way through them all.  Annika and I are fine, although some of our
living arrangements have changed.  Here is my question: I have noticed that
my ferret (almost 16 months old) is becoming very clingy again.  She seemed
to grow out of it, now she is back crying if I leave the room (my friend
observed this) and not being more then three feet away from me at anytime..
or so it seems right now.  So can divorce effect ferrets feelings?  Shawn
and annika were friends, but not what I would call best buddies, she was
always my ferret, so when Shawn and I decided to try a trial separation I
did not think it would effect her.  She could not possibly think that
'cause he left I am going to leave too?  could she?

Thank you in advance,
jenn and annika

I just wanted to send out a blanket message to all who have lost their
fuzzies recently.  Although I have not been able to include names in my
prayers every night I pray for all the sick and recently passed ferrets.
I am sorry for your loss, nothing will ever fill the void left by those
we have lost, but soon happy memories will start to ease the pain.