Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:07:44 -0700
From:
"Deziree E." <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone.  I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about ferret
proofing a computer.  As just about everyone who has seen a PC knows, it's
a bundle of cords, plugs, and outlets behind my desk.  My kiddos love to
play back there and it really worries me.  I don't turn anything on while
they are out playing (can't be too careful) but I was wondering if somehow
I could make it safe so that I could.  Or just a way to make it safe even
when it's off.  I don't unplug the outlet-extender from the wall because a
lamp is plugged into it (the main source of light in this room).  What can
I do the keep them out of the cords and outlets?  All the outlets are
occupied or covered, but all the cords are exposed (and my guess is it
won't be long before they look tasty!).  And while I'm at it, what can I
do to make the other plugs and cords around my house safe?

Thanks so much!
Deziree Elliott
Rio&Mishu's Mom