Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 02:21:56 -0700
From:
My name is Ryan Markey, and I am an artist who draws sketches of animals.
If you'd like me to draw a picture of your ferret, please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask], and I will send you all the information you will need
to have the picture done.  All I need from you is a picture of your ferret,
along with a check or money order which covers the picture and shipping and
handling charges.  My prices are: $10.00 for a black and white picture of
head only ($15.00 for it to be colored).  $20.00 for a fully-body sketch
($25.00 for it to be colored).  I sketch in pen, ink, and colored pencils.
To have the picture come to you in a frame is an additional $10.00.
Shipping and handling without frame is $2.00 in the United States, $4.00
with the frame.  Only United States currency is accepted, however I am
willing to ship internationally, provided you can pay with American
currency.  Interested consumers from outside of the U.S., please e-mail me
for shipping and handling details.  Thanks alot!

[Moderator's note: I've been letting a lot of ads through lately, both
one-time only announcements such as this one and auction notices, which
are a bit more plentiful but which I decided to allow, for now, if they
support a shelter.  I've been lenient about ads since we haven't had an
advertising issue for a LONG time.  But....

This really points the need for another advertising issue -- but I got so
overwhelmed with the last one (that I never did put out!) that I hesitated
to call for another.  But it is time.  I will edit them as they come in
so I won't be as overwhelmed by them.  I'll make an official announcement
in the coming few days (lots of people are away now) and put out the ad
issue 2 or so weeks after that.  Please hold your ads until I ask for them
in a few days.  Thanks!  BIG]