Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:37:26 -0600
From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
>At any rate, now I'm really distressed, because Totally Ferret may be
>great for them but costs a whopping $18 for a 5 lb bag!  This compared
>to $6.88 for a 5 lb bag of Iams kitten at the grocery store.
> -Tasha

Tasha,

What you say about TF costing more is very true.  But there are a couple
of things that make it well worth the price difference.  I switched over
a year ago and don't regret it at all.

1. More of the food is metabolized by the fuzzies, so there is less waste.
2. More of the food is metabolized by the fuzzies, so they eat less to get
   the nutrients.

The difference in price has pretty much evened out for us...

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,
Sampson, Rainbow & Squeeky