Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:46:35 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Realized that I will be cleaning at midnight anyway, given that I just got
permission to use the AMC pet emergency info, so what the heck, I'll write
this, too...

Had phone call saying that I should NOT expect to be ready to access the
book cases on Thursday so could someone else look up the things I was doing
off the top of my head in the other post and teach us all?  PLEASE?

Oh, and I just got a message from one of those folks who stand on their
heads (<G> Hi!) saying that they've got some loveliness this time of year,
too!

Are you counting down, yet?  It's one week (unless there are days with two
lists) to the 10-9-8-7... for FML Issue number 3,000!  The only reason it
is so large, so successful, and almost entirely so helpful is YOU!  Pat
yourself on the back and figure out what we should do for Issue 3,000!
Suggestions?  I know that our ferrets will likely be in party hats (easily
made with paper, ribbons, and tape) and get some heavy cream.  Okay, we
might let Meeteetse core a Twinkie...

What will you and your ferrets do for the celebration?  IDEAS, PLEASE!!!
Let us all know them!