From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:07:58 EDT
Anastasia wrote:
>Stop worrying, Kim.  The Dummies books are well known.  They are a series
>of consistently useful books on a wide range of topics.  I know that I
>have quite a few of them, ranging for lawn care, rose care and various
>computer program references.  I am looking forward to adding your ferret
>book to the collection.  Hey, if I ever get the chance to meet you, I'll
>have to ask you to autograph it for me!

Thank you, Anastasia, for your kind words.  The response to my request a
few days ago has been overwhelming.  Thank you to everyone!  I've submitted
a couple dozen contacts to my publisher in the last 2 days.  I didn't think
I'd have any to offer them, since I'm really a quiet "no one" in the ferret
community.  Even got a couple of extraordinary experts that I didn't think
would have the time or enthusiasm to help with this.  I'm very excited and
grateful to all of you who have been so kind and understanding (I'll still
never get over the title thing.....)  I'm having a really tough time right
now and it means the world to me.

For those I may have missed responding to.......I do not have any idea who
will be contacting you or when, so please hang tight.  I also don't know
how they're going to pick and choose from the quotes we do get back.  But
your efforts and support are what truly matters to me!

Kim and the zoo